If you want to renovate homes with Japanese style you need to consider the following tips.
1. Fence. The first thing you need to consider is the fence. To look like a Japanese house you should menggantnya with wood. In addition, the wood is also easy to maintain compared with metallic materials.
2. Add Natural Elements. Japanese houses tend to have strong elements of nature. Natural elements can be derived from the stone gravel, greenery, and there is room for the fountain.
3. Large windows. Japanese feel yng visible from the window bigger. This will make the homeowner to see the outdoor scenery. You can consult padaarsitek to have a layout that fits.
4. Add the wood and bamboo. Add wood and bamboo to decorate your walls, doors, and other decorations.
5. The color factor. You need to pay attention to the color that will look natural you gunakan.Untuk brown and green plants can be an option.
6. Pay attention to space and light. Japanese house concept biasanay rooms are open and spacious. Cahay made naturally also, if you can take advantage of the afternoon light from the window with thin curtains.
most read :